Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Cat Herder
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got back to the car last night to find that my black Smiths had decided to jump ship from my pocket during our after work ride last night, Tuesday the 27th. They were Spoiler interlocks with black lenses.
A thousand thanks, a truckload of good ride karma, and a six pack of brew if you might be so kind as to return them to me! You can PM me through here. (duh)
Here's hoping for a good riding Samaritan! :thumbsup:

Dan

·
Registered
276 Posts
I hope you get them back...

...but more likely they are in the void with several pairs of my glasses. I've sacrificed glasses to the trail gods at Galbraith, Green Mountain, and Tokul. Some others just evaporated away never to be seen again. I've given up now. I just ride without them. I'm getting used to it. :madman:

·
Cat Herder
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ha ha, i hear ya madman. i don't even ride with them .. haven't in years. i should have left them in the car but i kept 'em in my pocket. go figure.

·
Cat Herder
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
paths

forgive me because i don't know all of the trail names ...we rode up to flowtron from the rail grade, and lapped that a few times. double track southeast to the gun range area (staying out of the now-closed portion) down safety first, back over to what is called tether ball on this map. crossed back over the trailhead of flowtron and up to the power lines to do the descent back to the valley trail - not from crazy ivan but the lower trail in tokul east that's under the power lines.
thanks for lookin' out!
d

1 - 7 of 7 Posts