Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
We need more wax
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know it's a long shot but I thought I would try. Looking for Oakley Flak 2.0 XL sunglasses that I may have left on 6/11 at Adobe/Higgins in Linda Mar Pacifica. The frames are white and the lenses are Transitions with a progressive prescription.

Reward offered. PM me if you found them.

Thx!

·
Hella Olde
2,541 Posts
I know it's a long shot but I thought I would try. Looking for Oakley Flak 2.0 XL sunglasses that I may have left on 6/11 at Adobe/Higgins in Linda Mar Pacifica. The frames are white and the lenses are Transitions with a progressive prescription.

Reward offered. PM me if you found them.

Thx!
It is a long shot but I'll be there this evening and will look for them.

·
We need more wax
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thx for checking

I cruised up Higgins from Adobe to the gate but didn't see any sign of (or about) them. Iv'e seen 'Found' signs in the area before. Sorry!
I appreciate you checking. I knew it was a long shot.

·
We need more wax
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Lol, great avatar.

Sorry about the glasses. Have you checked the local Craigslists?
Came up empty on Craigslist. I do have a spare sets of lenses and today I scored some frames on eBay so all will be good in a couple of days. Still pisses me off I screwed up.

·
Self Appointed Judge&Jury
45,137 Posts
Good luck getting them back. Only thing someone with bad intent could do is remove the lenses and have their own prescription ones made. Hopefully that’s not the case. It is a long shot that this thread would be found. Maybe go back and post up flyers along the trail with your phone number. Maybe whoever finds them is a frequent user of that trail.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.