Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was lookin at some recent posts from the SoCal thread and those trails look like an armpit. I can remember the one time in '98 when I rode Tam and I thought, this trail kinda sucks. Such has brought me to the following conclusion: SoCal sucks. Sorry.

·
HIYAH
754 Posts
Jeez...

Baiting im sure...but...I rode 20 miles of oil field road tonight in N. NM and loved it. Single Speed the whole way and plenty of up the mesa....down the mesa...up the mesa...

Trust me, So Cal's trails are better than the **** I ride every night just to stay skinny...and they don't have the crazy ass wind we have every day here in the spring...anyway...things could be worse than so cal...

Don't get me wrong...I love riding oil field road...really...

·
Registered
3,931 Posts
AteMrYeats said:
I was lookin at some recent posts from the SoCal thread and those trails look like an armpit. I can remember the one time in '98 when I rode Tam and I thought, this trail kinda sucks. Such has brought me to the following conclusion: SoCal sucks. Sorry.
I ride every day of the year and it always sucks. Day after day, it's an endless, hopeless quest but I keep trying. Yesterday's effort was shared misery.

Attachments

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Drevil said:
One bad ride lead you to conclude that the other half of the state's riding sucks? Ouch. Easy on the suds next time.
Ha ha ha, how did you find out? And it's not just one ride, by the way, there were some pictures I studied in great detail. I'm just having some fun here, thats all.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.