Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a long shot but lets see if anyone finds my Cateye Strada Wireless. I started my ride at the parking lot on San Vicente Road (Calero Creek trail). Rode up Stiles Ranch and got to the peak. Took a 2 minute breather at the top and glanced at the Cateye for distance. (So I know i had it there)

Rode down the rocky single track to the bridge. Stopped on the bridge to take a few pictures of my buddy riding down behind me. THen rode up a rocky single track to the another peak. When I arrived at the next peak, i noticed the Cateye was MISSING.

I doubled back to see if I can find it but gave up after 30 minutes of searching. I dropped it somewhere from the 1st peak to the 2nd peak on Stiles Ranch trail.

If anyone finds it...i will give a small reward. Email me at [email protected] Below is a pic of what the Cateye Strada Wireless looks like.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Good luck.
I lost my Trek Incite wireless computer in a ditch at Henry Cowell near UCSC a few months back, but was too lazy to go back to pick it up. :|

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
jorgemonkey said:
I have a cateye wireless computer I found a year or two ago at Saratoga Gap. If you can';t find yours and this one works for you its all yours.
You are da man! PM sent. :thumbsup:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts