Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Beautiful day in the forest. I was distracted enough to drop one Rapha vest and on pair Assos arm warmers. I would return tomorrow to search but there’s that work issue. If anyone discovers these items please let me know. At the very least some type of wonderful beer would not so magically appear.
What an amazing day in the Mt. Hood National Forest.
Worth the loss.
Cheers!

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Beautiful day in the forest. I was distracted enough to drop one Rapha vest and on pair Assos arm warmers. I would return tomorrow to search but there’s that work issue. If anyone discovers these items please let me know. At the very least some type of wonderful beer would not so magically appear.
What an amazing day in the Mt. Hood National Forest.
Worth the loss.
Cheers!
Duh, Surveyors Ridge to be a bit more specific. I thought that I dropped ‘em on Oakridge, but I descended Oakridge twice today. My guess is off the top of Thunder Road. Had a snack in the sun before we rolled down to Surveyors.

·
Out spokin'
In cog? Neato!
13,842 Posts
Damn. I hate to lose good gear.
Haven't been up there since August so I'm no help.
Hopefully the person who found them will stumble upon this thread and reach out to you.

Meanwhile, today is Thanksgiving Day -- guess we should all be thankful for what we've got and overlook the things we don't have, so long as we're able.
I'm grateful to live in a place and time when I can take national security, financial security, my health and most everything else for granted.
Lucky to have been born a white male in the '50s, never saw war (was #254 in the 'Nam draft lottery), had a good job that included 2 pensions, have 3 healthy kids -- generally the life of Riley here.
Sorry to derail this thread but what the heck, it's Thanksgiving Day so I felt like letting it out.
Y'all are my victims. :)

Happy Thanksgiving and good luck getting your gear back, poppa#1!
=sParty

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Damn. I hate to lose good gear.
Haven't been up there since August so I'm no help.
Hopefully the person who found them will stumble upon this thread and reach out to you.

Meanwhile, today is Thanksgiving Day -- guess we should all be thankful for what we've got and overlook the things we don't have, so long as we're able.
I'm grateful to live in a place and time when I can take national security, financial security, my health and most everything else for granted.
Lucky to have been born a white male in the '50s, never saw war (was #254 in the 'Nam draft lottery), had a good job that included 2 pensions, have 3 healthy kids -- generally the life of Riley here.
Sorry to derail this thread but what the heck, it's Thanksgiving Day so I felt like letting it out.
Y'all are my victims. :)

Happy Thanksgiving and good luck getting your gear back, poppa#1!
=sParty
I retraced my ride last Saturday and while I may not have found my stuff I was blessed with TWO great, late November rides in the Mt. Hood National Forest. I am thankful for that and so much more.
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving Day!
Lucky, just lucky...
Plus, my only wish for the new owner of my gear is that they take good care of it. That vest is quite the “roadie” piece. In other words it’s fragile. 🤠

Personal plea for snow. Any assistance will be appreciated. ☃❄☃❄👍

1 - 6 of 6 Posts