Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Bloodied but Unbowed
1,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a long shot but worth it to me if I can get them back.

After a ride this past Tuesday morning (Sep 20th) I apparently left my brand new Fox Dirt Paw gloves on the bumper of my truck and drove off. They are black, size Large and would be somewhere between the 40th St parking lot and my short route to my home.

No harm in trying. :)

·
PMP,TAN,LAUNDRY
4,350 Posts
I believe I did see a coyote wearing them in order to hunt rabbit more effectively without incurring those nasty blisters.

·
Huffy Rider
1,401 Posts
Funny! The same thing happened to me on Tues nite....except I didn't know I had lost my gloves until I was driving to lunch on Wed and saw what I thought was a tiny black glove in the middle of the road. I said, hey that looks just like mine, it was. I drove back to where I parked and there was the other one. I would have never found them if I had known they were lost. I know this doesn't help you in any way but this kind of good fortune never happens to me and I am pretty excited. BTW mine were Fox too.

Brenda

·
"No Clue Crew"
2,459 Posts
Funny! The same thing happened to me on Tues nite....except I didn't know I had lost my gloves until I was driving to lunch on Wed and saw what I thought was a tiny black glove in the middle of the road. I said, hey that looks just like mine, it was. I drove back to where I parked and there was the other one. I would have never found them if I had known they were lost. I know this doesn't help you in any way but this kind of good fortune never happens to me and I am pretty excited. BTW mine were Fox too.

Brenda
Now that's funny! I'm sure if Barry goes back and check, he'll find them :)

·
Bloodied but Unbowed
1,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Brenda
That is good fortune! Glad you recovered them.

I went back to the place where I thought I saw one on the road yesterday but it was gone. I could not stop yesterday due to the extremely dense traffic.

Might retrace my route to the parking lot this evening after work.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.