Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a long shot but my son left behind a lefty front wheel on Saturday in Moab at a trailhead, he said he had ridden Slickrock. He checked with the office there and the bike shops but nobody had turned it in. If anyone knows anything or saw it please PM me. Thanks

·
Registered
2,826 Posts
Odds are slim...

Easy to do, and a bummer. I would say odds are slim that you'll get it back. Did you try the toll shack on Sand Flats? Or the Bike Patrol office at the intersection of Sand Flats and Millcreek (by the cemetery)?

I left my helmet, Camelbak and gloves in the lot at Slickrock last year. I realized it a few hours later, and went back up. Imagine my surprise when I pulled up and here is a girl wearing my helmet, and a guy wearing my gloves and Camelbak, about to head out!

All three were gross and stinky from my ride. I would never have gone near them if they weren't mine! Hell, if I had found them in the lot I would have called in a Hazmat team.

I got them back.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.