Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Ride 'Til Your Knees Hurt
2,066 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Walt, great ride this morning! I'll definitely be back up that way for another ride. I think I'll put a 22 on the back of my SS though... Today's climb was a WORKOUT! :-o

·
I am Walt
6,392 Posts
cycljunkie said:
Hey Walt, great ride this morning! I'll definitely be back up that way for another ride. I think I'll put a 22 on the back of my SS though... Today's climb was a WORKOUT! :-o
I showed cycljunkie and Crash_FLMB around the Lost Dog area today, ending with the climb up Sunrise and the downhill into Hidden Hills. They kicked my hungover arse and I am one tired puppy right now. And I was on my gearie, too. A great ride, however.

We will be doing a grander epic in this area in the next couple weeks so I can show off some trails we didn't hit today (the Quartz trail and the MMR loop, for those in the know).

Enjoy the beerz, fellas...

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Here's something to keep you busy on the Quartz climb:

Look for 12 evenly spaced cairns followed by a Druid altar where there appears to be an ancient landslide with timbers sticking out of the wall.

·
I am Doctor Remulak
1,421 Posts
waltaz said:
We will be doing a grander epic in this area in the next couple weeks so I can show off some trails we didn't hit today (the Quartz trail and the MMR loop, for those in the know).
Make sure you post when this ride will happen.

·
Something goes here...
2,067 Posts
I agree it was a tremendous ride and I can't wait to get back up there. The nice long climb reminded me of the great NW trails. I felt at home and as, sick'ning as it sounds, I ENJOYED it. I'm getting better and more used to the short steep hills here but they still kinda kick my arse.

I'm stoked to ride more trails up there too!

·
Occidental Tourist
3,563 Posts
singlespeedwi said:
Oh Yuri - its more fun to get people worked up for not searching.
true dat....true dat...

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts