Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Lost Creek --> Kenosha --> Breck?

2K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  Debaser 
#1 ·
I'm working on planning a long weekend in late July around Breck. I'm going to be heading up with maybe a couple other Fri AM with other showing up that evening, so it's a perfect opportunity for the early group to hit Kenosha to Breck. I saw a mention of adding about 25 miles by starting at Lost Creek campsite. I'm trying to find it on a map. Can you ride Lost Creek to Kenosha all on the CT or do you have wilderness area detour issues? Would this be a nice addition? I really need to pick up that CO Trail guidebook, but in the meantime I figured someone here would have the quick 411. Thanks, S

Discussion starter · #3 ·
Ok, that's what I was afraid of. I knew that LC was a wilderness area, but had no idea where it was relative to Kenosha. So I think we'll be sticking with the tried and true KP starting point. Now if I can just convince at least two of the guys coming up later to drive an extra 50 mins via 285 and pick up our car! Thanks, S

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.