Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I lost my cel phone somewhere near UCSC earlier today. It's nothing that fancy - ~1 year old LG Chocolate-3 (8560). I'm really bummed though - I kinda dug my phone and it had a bunch of photos on it of my kids, some mp3s, etc. $20 reward if found - figured it's pretty much a gonner, but if you happen accross it, please PM me - thanks. I've got a backup older cel with a crappy battery I'm going to use for a bit instead of running out and buying a new one. (before anyone gets bent - I was, of course, only on legal trails like U-con, etc.). Thanks,
-S

·
Urban Ninja
2,381 Posts
mtbhead said:
I lost my cel phone somewhere near UCSC earlier today. It's nothing that fancy - ~1 year old LG Chocolate-3 (8560). I'm really bummed though - I kinda dug my phone and it had a bunch of photos on it of my kids, some mp3s, etc. $20 reward if found - figured it's pretty much a gonner, but if you happen accross it, please PM me - thanks. I've got a backup older cel with a crappy battery I'm going to use for a bit instead of running out and buying a new one. (before anyone gets bent - I was, of course, only on legal trails like U-con, etc.). Thanks,
-S
Please find this cell phone. PAAAAAALEASE! UCESSSSCEEEEE!

·
Snowjnky McDreamy
2,560 Posts
I will go look for it today.

·
horn doggie
847 Posts
I lost a bracelet on those trails in 2001 during a ride. It was very sentimental, so I went back a day later and spent 4+ hours walking every single trail I had ridden. I never found it, but at least I gave it a go.

Maybe you could go back and search? It might pay off.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.