Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
495 Posts
Whew. When I saw the title, I thought you got lost at Kittatinny.

Try as I might, I can't get lost in that place. :)

I'm riding there tonight and I'll look for it (if I don't pass out from heat exhaustion first!)

·
shut up and pedal
281 Posts
I gave up on any mountainbike computer for the simple reason that they constantly get knocked off.

When there is a more "robust" comp I might consider that. Now only my road/trainer bike has a comp.

Any one old enough to remember the mechanical odometers? they had a pin that bolted to a spoke and would click a star wheel mounted on the axle, if you got going too fast the star would not line up and the pin would hit straight on and go POING !

·
Registered
602 Posts
Cross it

Cross two rubber bands over the cycle computer. Yea, you have to get them around the brake/shift cables, but once you do, your set. Smiles, NJ Jess

·
Registered
495 Posts
Sorry -- didn't see it yesterday. Could have missed it with the combination of sweat in my eyes and the tunnel vision. :eek:

I'm there a bunch, so I will keep an eye out. If I find one, I'll certainly let you know.

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Allamuchy Joe said:
Sorry -- didn't see it yesterday. Could have missed it with the combination of sweat in my eyes and the tunnel vision. :eek:

I'm there a bunch, so I will keep an eye out. If I find one, I'll certainly let you know.
.. and you were too busy fixing your brakes.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.