Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our bikes and bike rack fell off our trailor while driving up Little Park Road :eek: - June 16th at bout 4:30. When we turned around to find them they were gone, not 20 minutes later. Please return, we are sick about it. Reward offered!

·
Newt Guy
833 Posts
Nattana said:
Our bikes and bike rack fell off our trailor while driving up Little Park Road :eek: - June 16th at bout 4:30. When we turned around to find them they were gone, not 20 minutes later. Please return, we are sick about it. Reward offered!
That first post deserves this first post.

I'm so sorry. That must just be horrible. I WISH I had good information. I WISH I was riding junk yesterday and found your bikes and took them and then read this post...

But if I took them, I would have waited on the road for AT LEAST an hour or two for the owners to come back. You would have come back, got your bikes, and never posted this thread.

:mad:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
OMG, there are good people out there. We decided to go to the mountains today without our bikes and just hike, clear our minds....and when we came back we had a message from Doug Barnett at Ruby Canyon cycles that a couple turned our bikes in. We have no idea what shape they are in or anything, but someone was concerned the next people to come upon them would steel them so they took them and turned them into the shop I bought my bike from. YEAHHHHHHH.
Now just pray they are rideable, reparable or whatever : )

·
Newt Guy
833 Posts
How were the bikes? I just saw a post about a Canfield that showed up in a Utah pawn shop... thought about you... and here I am!!! I don't think I ever saw that you got the bikes back! That is AMAZING!

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Bikes were ok, mine only needed two new tires, My husbands had about $600 worth of damage...that is a bummer, but certainly better than replacing them.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts