Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering what people know of the Pajarito Mountain Ski Area in Los Alamos?:???: If you have any pictures of it please post. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
440 Posts
Glad to see Pajarito made the DH forum without me even posting it. As Nate said its $15 for all day. All day is only 10-3 though but the trails are fantastic. 6 complete top to bottom lines and each one has a different character. There are also various branches and connection trails thought some are not on the map. New signs are going up in the next few days and navigation for people who don't know the area is getting easier (some newer trails are not on the map but whats shown is real accurate-GPS'd). The North Shore variation for lower Mothers Milk is about 1/4 mile long and elevated most of the way.( Logs, bridges and drops). I've just start a jump park at the bottom which will be partially ridable this weekend. The jumps will be a good option if the lift needs to stop for lightning (a sad fact of riding in the Rocky Mountains)
Lift runs the 1st and 3rd saturday of every month and the area is a wealth of mtn biking-well worth the trip
check the web site for other info
( http://www.skipajarito.com/biking.htm ) :thumbsup:

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
rsclimb said:
Glad to see Pajarito made the DH forum without me even posting it. As Nate said its $15 for all day. All day is only 10-3 though but the trails are fantastic. 6 complete top to bottom lines and each one has a different character. There are also various branches and connection trails thought some are not on the map. New signs are going up in the next few days and navigation for people who don't know the area is getting easier (some newer trails are not on the map but whats shown is real accurate-GPS'd). The North Shore variation for lower Mothers Milk is about 1/4 mile long and elevated most of the way.( Logs, bridges and drops). I've just start a jump park at the bottom which will be partially ridable this weekend. The jumps will be a good option if the lift needs to stop for lightning (a sad fact of riding in the Rocky Mountains)
Lift runs the 1st and 3rd saturday of every month and the area is a wealth of mtn biking-well worth the trip
check the web site for other info
( http://www.skipajarito.com/biking.htm ) :thumbsup:
How big is the road gap on Air Raid? :D :thumbsup:

·
Registered
440 Posts
odo said:
How big is the road gap on Air Raid? :D :thumbsup:
I think I remember measuring it around 27 feet plus & about 7 foot drop (FAST!). We may steepen up the landing some this week and that might shorten it by a foot or so. It would be alittle more fun to have a butter landing :cool: on that instead of the sniper landing at present

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.