Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who is planning on going up to support lift access in Los Alamos this weekend? I know it may seem silly to drive 2 hours when our forest is open again but remember who was open for riding when our area was not.

·
Registered
440 Posts
You know that I have to go Todd, since they let me build all the stuff. Neal and Chris should be there and Jason and Jullian from Santa Fe are going. I heard rumor that T-Bag was going too. By the way, Chris and I are going to Canada Aug 30 - Sept 5 for a quick trip on The Shore and Whistler. You and anyone else is welcome to join us. Should be fun. See you all tomorrow
RICH

·
Registered
61 Posts
Will be up at Pajarito tomorrow for some downhill/freeride action for sure. Come on up. Will be up at Angel Fire on Sunday also.

Rode Rich's new cross country jump/berm trail near the dirt jumps today and had a blast. I cased some of the 12 foot gaps but came out unscathed, great time.

Now I am in training for the shore and Whistler. As Rich said, if anyone else is interested come on along. I am pretty sure Canada will be off the hook.

Chris

1 - 3 of 3 Posts