Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pajarito is running the lifts this Saturday again.:) :) Who's going? The dust is all gone now with the rain. Hopefully the logs and roots won't be TOO wet. The rains are suppose to slow down some over the next few days. New jump trail below the lift is mostly cut in and was prime last week with the tacky dirt. Cool 18 foot gap jump with perfect landing to start it

·
Banned
8,202 Posts
rsclimb said:
Pajarito is running the lifts this Saturday again.:) :) Who's going? The dust is all gone now with the rain. Hopefully the logs and roots won't be TOO wet. The rains are suppose to slow down some over the next few days. New jump trail below the lift is mostly cut in and was prime last week with the tacky dirt. Cool 18 foot gap jump with perfect landing to start it
Hmmm....if Sandia Mtn. opens I think we will stay local. You should come down to our neck of the woods;)

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mtn. Biker123 said:
Hmmm....if Sandia Mtn. opens I think we will stay local. You should come down to our neck of the woods;)
On Saturday I Have to support Pajarito since they let me do all this fun FR stuff. Nate and I rode Santa Fe last night the 4X is starting to get fun.He and I talked a bunch about riding Sandia. If they open up soon lets go. Maybe next week. How was Angle Fire. I've heard more rumor about them maybe doing some new FR stuff. They should work on a slope style course. Ed and I would love to help them with that
RICH

·
Banned
8,202 Posts
rsclimb said:
On Saturday I Have to support Pajarito since they let me do all this fun FR stuff. Nate and I rode Santa Fe last night the 4X is starting to get fun.He and I talked a bunch about riding Sandia. If they open up soon lets go. Maybe next week. How was Angle Fire. I've heard more rumor about them maybe doing some new FR stuff. They should work on a slope style course. Ed and I would love to help them with that
RICH
Yeah...I just talked to Nate. He said Santa Fe was prime. I was not able to do AF last weekend, but I did hear about Kona sponsoring the FR park. Guess they will be up there today scouting and determining if there is potential.

Bryan

·
Is the bike OK?
983 Posts
Peter's fine. By the time Kirk, Ben, and myself got into hisER room on Sunday night they were ready to check him out. He's got typical concussion symptoms like haziness and not knowing when to eat but he's got full memory and no body injuries. He's ready to get back on his bike but not without a full-face helmet.

- Neal

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
bullitrider86 said:
Speaking of LA... anyone heard how Peter is doing after Silverton?
Peter is doing fine. He was released from the Hospital shortly after he went in. Slight concussion, no memory loss but still some tinglly feeling in his fingers/toes. Don't know if he will ride with me this weekend since they haven't gotten back to me yet. Knowing him he 'll wind up riding and throwing down! Todd, Karl said you guys had a good day on Monday. Did you survive another day with Bender and the shuttles?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.