Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dirt is on the way -- the June 28 (Saturday) build day is offical.

I'll be out there from 9am-4pm, and there will probably be a lot of activity on Sunday also.

We will be working on the following projects:
1. Re-enforce the bases/shoulders of the expert line.
2. Build up and shape the last three jumps on the expert line.
3. Widen the start hill for the intermediate line and expert line
4. Building a new intermediate line.

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm going to bring one of those mini-shovels that are used for planting flowers. I'll be building my own mini-line that I can ride with one hand.

Shoulder update... I went to see a sports doc last week and the beginning of the conversation was a bit confusing. Apparently the geniuses at the ER failed to read their own radiology report. In addition to my other problems, my collar bone is fractured and the sharp end is digging into my rotator cuff. For two weeks I was following the ER's instructions to move my shoulder as much as possible! I had to go back for more x-rays and thankfully everything is still in the right place. Anyway, I'm back in the arm sling for a few weeks.

Did you see the thread on csprings? I'll have to check out the situation during my next pretending I'm riding (hiking) trip.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.