Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 126 Posts

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
iClique said:
I spoke to Hans over at Ibis and they just got the boxes in today of Lopes Links. He said they should be available on the site in a couple of days.
awesome! oh my god, thanks hans!!

i bought all the colors.

let's see who can order one first and get it on their bike and post a pic here :thumbsup:

mx

·
Registered
752 Posts
mx_599 said:
awesome! oh my god, thanks hans!!

i bought all the colors.

let's see who can order one first and get it on their bike and post a pic here :thumbsup:

mx
Was thinking about the same thing!!

hahah - this should be fun!

·
The MTB Lab
2,556 Posts
Also spoke with Hans, literally the links are sitting on the dock in boxes, just arrived, he was bummed caused he wanted to surprise everyone and make a post or at least put them on the store first. The wonders of the internet and the forum. :thumbsup: :) :D

·
aka dan51
6,021 Posts
pastajet said:
Also spoke with Hans, literally the links are sitting on the dock in boxes, just arrived, he was bummed caused he wanted to surprise everyone and make a post or at least put them on the store first. The wonders of the internet and the forum. :thumbsup: :) :D
Wonder if we can drive down there and pick one up. It's just over the hill for me.
Maybe I'll just show up with cash in hand. :D

·
Registered
52 Posts
Yes! I want a red one and a med orange jersey

·
flow where ever you go
1,526 Posts
Hurry before the rest are gone!

I ordered in silver.

It's going to make me faster, rail corners better than ever, and huck like Lopes!!:thumbsup: :D

·
Registered
752 Posts
wheelhot said:
LOL!!!! Over reaction much?
Jealous much??

Got a nickel on its way! It'll probably take longer to get to the Great White North than over there, so you guys post pics.

First dood that gets it on (the bike ;) ) should start a thread.

Very curious how big of a difference will it make.

·
flow where ever you go
1,526 Posts
ExpertCrasher said:
Ordered my red one at 6:20am!!

Did anyone else notice that cambriabike.com had them up on thier site yesterday?
On their site, but not in their possession. I emailed them to check a couple of days ago.

·
No dabs.
320 Posts
Just ordered mine in red. I probably won't have my Thor TA fork in time for full stiffness simultaneously, but it'll give me a chance to feel for any difference the link provides on its own.

Now fess up - who paid extra for overnight shipping just to be the first one to post a shot of it on here?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Well, I went with two-day so it would show up in Boulder in time for the trip to Moab. I'm also testing a brand new prototype Hasselblad so maybe now I'll finally post a photo of my bike...

1 - 20 of 126 Posts