Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nice win at Sea Otter!

Brand new bike. Brand new team rider. And a win!

So cool to see it come together.

·
Dude, got any schwag?
848 Posts
Third in dual slalom on a day he wasn't up to racing wasn't bad either!

·
Registered
6,839 Posts
He is an awesome rider and the perfect match for Intense!

Just out of interest, why was he not feeling up to racing on the Saturday?...

·
Dude, got any schwag?
848 Posts
His mechanic told me this. Apparently he banged a knee or something, and wanted to let it heal another day, plus focus on the DH. In spite of that, he was nipped by less than a half second in the DS semis.

·
Registered
6,839 Posts
That guy is on another level. I rode with him a few years back and couldn't get over his pace and style!

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
I don't think Lopes gets the recognition he deserves and is still kinda under the radar. What he is doing at 43 years old is really on another level and breaking down boundaries. There needs to be more videos of his freeriding. The guys just flys.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I don't think Lopes gets the recognition he deserves and is still kinda under the radar. What he is doing at 43 years old is really on another level and breaking down boundaries. There needs to be more videos of his freeriding. The guys just flys.
Not sure about his freeriding as such but out of all the guys Ive followed over the years his name is what I remember the most,from all the way back to his bmx days,he was an idle back then and he still is today.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts