Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...well, not exactly Christmas, more like a graduation/birthday gift. But, it was close enough to the holidays to say I found it under the tree. My fiancee rocks! My first foray into a full squish bike since my old Fisher Sugar, been riding a singlespeed HT for years. Building it will be the hard part.
Giddy up.
-jon

ps sorry for the crap mobile photo

Attachments

·
Registered
20 Posts
ooo great lookin frame :). Build it right the first time, dont try to go cheap and then upgrade later..will just hurt you in the long run lol.

If only i took my own advice -.-

·
Registered
585 Posts
Dude...it sucks that somebody stole the wheels, pedals, and handlebars off it from right under the tree!:eek: :D

Nice frame...you've got to be excited. Let us know how it rides...and post some pics when you've got it built up.

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm considering the 36 van or float and lyrik. It will be a few months before I can make any purchases for it. Just finished my dental residency and credit card debt takes priority!
MOflow said:
Looks awesome dude, what fork is in store for that baby?

·
Yayer!
185 Posts
jlang002 said:
I'm considering the 36 van or float and lyrik. It will be a few months before I can make any purchases for it. Just finished my dental residency and credit card debt takes priority!
I run a 36 and love it to death but....seriously slap a Lyrik 2 step on it, that would look (and ride) bomb-ass.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts