Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
kona-tize me captain
3,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well a while ago a posted about some free dirt i was gonna get, the day i was suppose to get it, the front end loader to fill the truck wasnt there so i didnt get any. it then rained, snowed blah blah for a while. lucky for me when your dad has connections in construction, etc he can get me all the dirt i want. he called up his freind and was able to get me 2 full sized dump trucks filled with dirt. its sitting up on my driveway cuzz its a little to wet still to get closer to the jump site. i have to wheel barrow it all down and then the fun begins. it looks rocky but it just some dirt clumps which i will break up. i guess ill be busy for a while, but thats not a bad thign at all. whos jealous?

Attachments

·
kona-tize me captain
3,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Raptordude said:
shape it in hit in the driveway.....you can get speed from the garage.
well i was actaully thinkiing about that becuase right behind it is a 2 large fence doors so i could just keep going behind it, infront i could get speed from my sidewalk it could work but that would just be for a little fun.

i did start moving some dirt today though, its nice becuase i go downhill to move the dirt then distibute it where needed liek makign landings nicer, berms smooth, table tops, etc. ill post pics up when its all done. and im actaully doign all this work by myself. in the end its totally worth it.

·
Just Ride
1,015 Posts
austinb89 said:
well i was actaully thinkiing about that becuase right behind it is a 2 large fence doors so i could just keep going behind it, infront i could get speed from my sidewalk it could work but that would just be for a little fun.

i did start moving some dirt today though, its nice becuase i go downhill to move the dirt then distibute it where needed liek makign landings nicer, berms smooth, table tops, etc. ill post pics up when its all done. and im actaully doign all this work by myself. in the end its totally worth it.
ohh ill be there haha

let me know when it gets moveable and waht not maybe ill come out and help ya. what city you live in? i dont even know that haha.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.