Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In fact I hate to post it here. I would take it in an instant but it looks like a real large frame....
FRAME
If it was a size I thought I could remotely use it would be gone. SO whoever gets it owes me a beer ;)
CDT
Although his recent history shows all hockey stuff...Still it doesnt look like a regular scam auction....

·
Registered
879 Posts
Darn, if it was an XL I'd snatch it up in a heartbeat.

EDIT: Actually I think it is an XL, and in a nice color. Unfortunately it doesn't include the headset which may be hard to acquire. But really, I should focus more on building my Custom Rush.

·
Registered
826 Posts
That's an F600 frameset color scheme. The cups and headset bearings are usually stocked at most Cannondale dealers and would run about $50 for the hardware.

TO SAY THAT I'M JEALOUS IS AN UNDERSTATEMENT. Great deal!

·
Registered
826 Posts
MendonCycleSmith said:
Sorry Apache, just too good to be true, let's hope it is! :D
Post back in this thread if it ever shows up! Looks like it's in the box packaging so it will be interesting to see if it comes with a warranty card.

I have gotten numerous warranty exchange framesets from Cannondale and they often come like the one in the photo, lacking all hardware, cable guides, headset bearings etc.

It should be interesting to see what you get!

·
Registered
879 Posts
apacherider said:
Post back in this thread if it ever shows up! Looks like it's in the box packaging so it will be interesting to see if it comes with a warranty card.

I have gotten numerous warranty exchange framesets from Cannondale and they often come like the one in the photo, lacking all hardware, cable guides, headset bearings etc.

It should be interesting to see what you get!
The Rush frame I got came with the Si headset, rear derailleur hanger, and seatpost clamp, plus the warranty card.:)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.