Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Banned
1,748 Posts
yetisurly said:
Just Fine! Hows the pot legalization battle going?
we are making pretty good headway in CA. Some crazy talk about putting all the money WASTED in this senseless war back into the state economy.

How is Sheriff Joe doing on this matter? Still wasting millions of state resources instead of putting that money back into education and health care?

·
sprocket
3,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
JrockFeltaz said:
we are making pretty good headway in CA. Some crazy talk about putting all the money WASTED in this senseless war back into the state economy.

How is Sheriff Joe doing on this matter? Still wasting millions of state resources instead of putting that money back into education and health care?
as an embattled community, we cannot seem to speak out against the dime bag monger without fear of persecution. So, we wallow in our own self deprecating ways and try to avoid the issue.

·
Banned
1,748 Posts
yetisurly said:
as an embattled community, we cannot seem to speak out against the dime bag monger without fear of persecution. So, we wallow in our own self deprecating ways and try to avoid the issue.
The time is NOW. The paradigm is shifting. Get on board or get swallowed by the beast.

·
sprocket
3,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
JrockFeltaz said:
The time is NOW. The paradigm is shifting. Get on board or get swallowed by the beast.
I got off-board a long time ago. Too many voices creating static with no one agenda that works. I will wait until our Southern neighbor mans up, takes control of itself and works with its overly friendly Northern neighbor to work it out.

·
Banned
1,748 Posts
yetisurly said:
I got off-board a long time ago. Too many voices creating static with no one agenda that works. I will wait until our Southern neighbor mans up, takes control of itself and works with its overly friendly Northern neighbor to work it out.
I am waiting on our southern neighbor too, Argentina.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts