Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Respect Your Trails
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone want to ride this weekend? I know the bike weekend is going on down in Oakridge, but I can't make it down there. I'm new to the area and looking to ride preferably somewhere in the Hood area. I may be willing to venture out to Tillamook too...although that is a haul from Gresham right? I ride aggresive XC...but since moving I haven't had a chance to ride too much....so I'd be happy getting out anywhere. Reply up or PM. Thanks future tour guides.:thumbsup:

·
Out spokin'
In cog? Neato!
16,290 Posts
Second!

shiggy said:
If you are willing to go to Tillamook you might as well go to Oakridge.
Oh hell YES man, come to Oakridge and get the goods. Wimmins, beer poundin' and PURE unadulterated sack-slammin' breathtakin' HC SINGLETRACK!

Camp with the Disciples of Dirt at The Clubhouse AKA Dandy Randy's. Right on the river plus good spirits and plenty of it/'em.

C'mon! Don't puss out!

--Sparty

·
Obviously Single
1,143 Posts
Sundy Tilly

I am riding Tilly Sunday, likely a loop including Historic Hiking Trail, Gales Creek, and Story Burn. Shooting for 3-4 hours.

A couple of other PUMP folks may join me. Time/location hasn't been pinned down yet.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.