Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I am an airsofter and looking to get into biking. I was told to get a KONA bike and thats all my buddies said. As I said before, I am an airsofter and looking to trade all my airsoft stuff for a Kona bike or a bike which goes downhill. It has to be a moutain bike, and I have ridden trails which are mainly on the other side of the mountain which I live on which is mainly rough trerain which has jumps around it. Also it would be good to go on ski resorts during the summer time. The gun I have is in the link below.

http://www.airsoftretreat.com/classifieds/showproduct.php?product=11857&cat=2

This thing is a beast and If you wanted to do a stight up trade then I could cut down my price for you. I have been told that the bikers HATE airsofter's and if you do then keep your comments to yourself.

Thanks

My contact info is in the link

·
clyde in training
1,917 Posts
paintballeerXC said:
i used to paint ball went to biking and i dont realy pb anymore
Same here. I got my dm4 when it was the greatest and latest, and now it just sits in its case crying while my bike laughs and throws pebbles at it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.