Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
16 Posts
this is kinda like a wide open ? like what type of riding will you be doing ? are you a clyde guy ,etc.?
For just riding street, some trails CC you can't go wrong with Trek , Gary Fisher, Kona, Jamis. I myself ride a gary fisher paragon 2009 that I bought off a local dude on craigslist. mainly due to the setup was what I wanted. Now on the flip side, I come from being a flatland, dirt jumper bmx'r. I like pump tracks, going to the local ski places ,and doing slope style riding. more less DH kinda sorta. My ride is set up single speed ,but I have bought and purchased a few things to make it my own. if you get what I am saying.. I just turned 40 ,and I still like to shred, and push that freaking envelope. lol
I didn't like the handlebar setup even though the last guy had high end goods. but I wanted to make it my own. yes I sold his easton monkey bar carbon lite, and stem for a rental duo stem, and fat bar lite carbon bar. clip pedals to platform, etc. But that is me, and may not be you.
Logo Material property Label Brand Publication
Blue Spoke Electric blue Rim Purple
Tire Wheel Bicycle tire Bicycle wheel Bicycle wheel rim

· Registered
67 Posts
2nd on the 2014 Stylus. Since this is the DH/freeride thread I assume you are looking for a solid HT that can take some abuse. I have only had my Stylus for a couple of months and its still winter but I can say it is a very solid bike and seems like it can take some serious use and abuse.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.