Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Living the Dream
1,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Part of the Mountain or POM as my homies and I call it is an exciting new category for those of us who live in flat lands or only use part of an existing mountain or hill. Our Kansas and Nebraska Chapters vehemontly argued for the name NOM or None of the Mountain, but we felt that name excluded too many potential members and was too elitist. Also, it sounded too much like an unpopular war in SouthEast Asia. Now, POM has a few different categories. There is POM-Upper or POMU, POM-Middle, and POM-L. What do you think, should I petition Francois for my own forum. I feel a lot like a Kurdish person right now. I need my own homeland.

·
Lay off the Levers
10,127 Posts
I was hoping for sexiest avatar forum... Fo'shizzle of yesteryear could give you a run for top spot. Of course UnkwnRash would be a prime contender.

But back to your question...maybe the folks from LongGhuyLand might chime in with some suggestions.

Rich...all of a sudden I'm thirsty.

·
Living the Dream
1,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Don' you dare try and Hijack this important thread.

POM does't have time for Turner-esque Shenanigans. BTW, does that taste good, cause it looks pretty nasty.

lidarman said:
As long as I can talk about POMegranate Tequila, it's all good.

·
Living the Dream
1,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I look forward to hearing from them.

Bikezilla said:
But back to your question...maybe the folks from LongGhuyLand might chime in with some suggestions.
Do you think they might give me one of these PM things I've been hearing so much about?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.