Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm a sport class XC rider/racer from Colorado looking for a ride buddy Wednesday nights anywhere in North Tahoe and Weekends in the Incline Village/Kings Beach areas. I've got a family so I have a somewhat restrictive schedule, but I enjoy technical rides, long climbs and fast downhills. Favorite trails are Lloyds, TRT, Tyrolean Downhill, etc.

·
Now with flavor!!
5,613 Posts
My name is Kevin, I live in Incline. I'm on the injured list right now but I usually do a lot of xc riding during the week somewhere on the northshore. Give me about 2 more weeks (broken bones) and we'll hook up some time.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Excellent!

kidwoo said:
My name is Kevin, I live in Incline. I'm on the injured list right now but I usually do a lot of xc riding during the week somewhere on the northshore. Give me about 2 more weeks (broken bones) and we'll hook up some time.
Just got off reserve myself. Email me @ [email protected] and we'll line something up in a couple of weeks.
B

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.