Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, I've read the sticky... I'm headed out to Tucson for Christmas week from PA to visit my mother in law. Looking to hook up on some group rides starting next Saturday the 26th. I've been out to AZ several times over the past 8 years and have ridden almost every were. Looking to ride 50 year, star pass and other places I remember. I think it's been about 4 years since the last time we were out so thee may be new trails. I'll have my 09 Niner RIP 9 and am OK with riding any were. I'm on Facebook if you want to Friend me.

Brian Gilboy
570-479-6664 Verizon Cell

Attachments

·
sonoranbiker
503 Posts
Gilboy- we're riding 50 Yr. Trail tomorrow, starting at 8. 15-20? miles of fun XC with some techy spots thrown in. Email me for directions if you want to come: ekpilling(at)hotmail(dotcom).

Way better to be here than the east coast right now, huh?

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Not til Christmas

sonoranbiker said:
Gilboy- we're riding 50 Yr. Trail tomorrow, starting at 8. 15-20? miles of fun XC with some techy spots thrown in. Email me for directions if you want to come: ekpilling(at)hotmail(dotcom).

Way better to be here than the east coast right now, huh?
We're not flying to Tucson until the 25th. So obviously I can't make it. I will be making some of the Tuscon MTB 8 days of Christmas rides. I hooked up with these guys 2 years ago when I was last in AZ.

Yes, the riding in PA has been typical NEPA winter conditions. looking forward to some AZ riding.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.