Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Never enough time to ride
1,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all.

I am going to be heading to Michigan the first week in September. I'll be up around the Cheboygan and Petosky area. Specifically I'll be staying at the old family cottage around Burt Lake. While I'm there I'm looking to hit a few trails was wondering if anyone could point some out to me.

The funny thing is I was born and grew up in the Lansing but didin't get into cycling until I was 13 and living in the Rapid City South Dakota. Might be kinda fun to ride in some of the areas I grew up looking at.

Thanks in advance for any help.

happy trails...

squish

·
dolce
81 Posts
try on of these

Two trails you might try-
North Country Trail and the High Country Pathway.
NCT is close to Petosky.
HCP is a little bit south of you close to Vanderbilt. There is about a smaller sub section called the Shingle Mill Pathway that is fun.
You might try paging the spaminator on the mmba website forum.
MMBA

·
Never enough time to ride
1,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey,

Sorry it took so long to reply and thank you for the information. I'm thinking I'm not going to be able to get much ride time in while I'm up there. Some jerk off made off with my bike last week and I haven't been able to track it down. So I am officially bike less :mad: .

But thanks for the info if I do have a chance to ride that will be handy.

happy trails...

squish

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.