Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Huckin' trails
6,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heya form canada guys :)

I'll be going down to Burlington area this weekend with my dad and brother. Dads gonna go fishing and me & my bro are getting ur bikes haul down for free :D

So I know about Kingdom trails (I've heard about it), but since my transport will be dropping me in a max 30min radius from Burlington, I can't make it that far. So I'm looking for some trail riding around Plattsburgh or the North Champlain area, me and my bro will be dropped in the morning on the way in and our transport will pick us up in the evening when he gets back.

What are the conditions right now ? Mud, dry, cold, windy, etc ? Just to be prepared :)

Any suggestions and info or links ?

I'm looking for XC to AM, but no hardcore AM.

Thanks,

David

·
Huckin' trails
6,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks,

Already went to fotwheel.org.

I'll finally be going to Burlington's area this weekend.

David

·
I wear two thongs
1,675 Posts
Ride waterbury Perry hill to be exact. Its about 30 miles exactly out of Burlington. You park right near the Ice center on River Road its a left off of main street you'll see a parking area on both sides of the road and a tunnel that goes under I-89. Its a big climb to the top but you are rewarded with amazing technical downhill singletrack surely not to disappoint. For Google maps directions key in Ice center, Waterbury VT for your destination.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.