Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
TallahasseeTrails
61 Posts
One more vote for Vassago forum

Thanks for bringing this up again. Having a Vassago forum beats doing the SEARCH thing for info. Granted, you'd still post in the 29er and SS forum, but let's be fair with this company.
My new SS Jabberwocky is providing the most smiles on a bike since the 2005 birth of my Pugsley. The local shop "muscle" christened her "Wednesday." As in Wednesday Addams, Pugsley's little sister.
So come on, guys. Give us our own clubhouse!
jk
http://tallahasseetrails.smugmug.com/

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
has to be some reason...

My day job is a UNIX admin / network security guy. Run a couple of vBulletin sites of my own.

Trivial to do...click "manufacturer forums" then "create child forum" then give it a name. Pretty trivial to do, so there must be some reason why they haven't, as many have asked before.

However, it cannot be to lack of interest or request.

·
'Calm Down'
855 Posts
Just a wild guess, but it probably has to do with $'s. If Vassago wanted to come up with the cash to sponsor a MTBR forum (as others have), I'm sure there wouldn't be an issue creating a sub forum for them.

jw

Celt said:
My day job is a UNIX admin / network security guy. Run a couple of vBulletin sites of my own.

Trivial to do...click "manufacturer forums" then "create child forum" then give it a name. Pretty trivial to do, so there must be some reason why they haven't, as many have asked before.

However, it cannot be to lack of interest or request.

·
Registered
10,039 Posts
smoen81 said:
There are plenty of people asking for the forum, so there has to be some underlying reason as to why they haven't created one. I personally would like a forum for Vassago as well.
Adding more forums either increases the workload on existing moderators or requires new moderators to be added. Creating the forum is technically trivial, but running it not necessarily so.

That said, I agree that a Vassago forum would be helpful even though I don't have one myself

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well, there you have it.

I wasn't aware that MTBR charged manufacturers for a labeled forum. Nothing more to be said or seen here folks, move along.

GrumpyOne said:
Just a wild guess, but it probably has to do with $'s. If Vassago wanted to come up with the cash to sponsor a MTBR forum (as others have), I'm sure there wouldn't be an issue creating a sub forum for them.

jw

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.