Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys, I'm looking for Group Rides or people to ride with in the San Diego area. I live in the Clairemont / Bay Park area (central), like all types of riding (XC-DH) and would consider myself an intermediate rider in both skill and fitness. Interested in some local stuff (<30mi drive) during the week and some bigger rides on the weekend.

Cheers.

·
Registered
3,961 Posts
The best place to look for organized rides is on Find your people - Meetup - there are several SoCal related MTB groups/clubs on there and they post numerous rides every week. Many of them are within 30 minutes of you at PQ, Hodges and Mission Trails.

Another website geared towards the North County folks is Dirt Treaders Mountain Biking Community ? Portal - they do most of their riding at Calavera and La Costa.

Other than that, keep checking on here. I personally ride with a group of anywhere from 3-8 every Saturday at spots all over SoCal....usually Big Laguna/Nobel Cyn, Big Bear, Idyllwild and San Juan. Next week, 4 of us are going out to St George, Utah to ride in the Hurricane Fat Tire Festival. We are tentatively going up to ride the Santa Ana River Trail in Big Bear on April 5th.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts