Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
IMBA Canada
844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi!

I've asked about directions and stuff to ride at the Kingdom Trails but now, my friend i was suppose to go with can't make it!

I'm on vacation from Aug 30th to Sept 2nd... Anyone else in here will be riding the Kingdom Trails in those days? I might be there for 2 days or only one... depends on the weather! If you want to ride, contact me!

·
Registered
331 Posts
28-29th

I'll be up there on the 28th and 29th
If you happen to be start your vacation a day or two early let me know, I'd love some riding company.

I've asked about directions and stuff to ride at the Kingdom Trails but now, my friend i was suppose to go with can't make it!

I'm on vacation from Aug 30th to Sept 2nd... Anyone else in here will be riding the Kingdom Trails in those days? I might be there for 2 days or only one... depends on the weather! If you want to ride, contact me![/QUOTE]

·
IMBA Canada
844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry, i'll be there either on Monday or Tuesday...

Still hoping to ride with someone...

See you on the trails!

·
Cyclist
493 Posts
8/30

I might be in the area for an all day epic at the Kingdom on either 8/30 or 8/31. Looking to ride as much as I can in one day, hopefully around 30 miles. I'll be staying in Burlington, driving to East Burke in the morning. Will probably do it solo if I have to.

Please contact me if you're interested. I've never ridden there but that doesn't scare me.

[email protected]

·
IMBA Canada
844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
striker said:
I might be in the area for an all day epic at the Kingdom on either 8/30 or 8/31. Looking to ride as much as I can in one day, hopefully around 30 miles. I'll be staying in Burlington, driving to East Burke in the morning. Will probably do it solo if I have to.

Please contact me if you're interested. I've never ridden there but that doesn't scare me.

[email protected]
If you want, for a two day ride, we could also go north to Coaticook, Qc for some of the nicest technical XC the area has to offer, it's a 12-14mile loop with good climbs and technical stuff...... Lots of fun!

·
Registered
11 Posts
I'm there.

trener1 said:
I'll be up there on the 28th and 29th
If you happen to be start your vacation a day or two early let me know, I'd love some riding company.

I'm on vacation from Aug 30th to Sept 2nd... Anyone else in here will be riding the Kingdom Trails in those days? I might be there for 2 days or only one... depends on the weather! If you want to ride, contact me!
[/QUOTE]

I'm in the area both days and will let the weather be my guide as to which day I ride. I"m in Craftsbury - about an hour away. I'm leaving Thursday so give me a mail and we can figure out how to hook up.

·
IMBA Canada
844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
OK so monday is out.... IT's probably going to be raining most of the day... it's not raining in Montreal right now... But i wouldn't drive 2 hours just to check if it's raining down there...

Maybe i'll ride the Kingdom trails tomorrow... Anyone interested?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts