Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI Ladies!

I live in San Jose, CA and ride all over the Bay area. I have a group of guys (hubby's friends) that I usually ride with, who are great...but I would really love to meet other girls who mountain bike. Do any of you have space in your group for a newbie?

Regards,

Samantha

·
Registered
68 Posts
Answered my prayers!

I swear. I live in San Jose and need a female riding buddy. I have gone out with a local group, but looking for 1 to 2 other people to do afternoon rides. I mostly ride by myself right now and I am eager to do some long rides (30+), but nervous to get too far out on my own. Most of my local rides right are Sierra Azul, Fremont Older, and the quick ride at St Joseph. My rides range between 14-20 miles, but the group rides I go on are usually around 10-12. I was going to try Quicksilver this weekend (just hiked there mostly).

I just got back in to riding seriously in the last six months. I love XC and I am a good climber. Working on my downhill skills, but my new bike should help out. I am getting a new bike in the next week or two. I am taking a Spec. Safire Expert out for a demo tomorrow. I am trying to decide between this one and the Specializaed Rockhopper (pretty much same bike, just the male version).

So email me if you want to ride together sometime: [email protected]

Take care,
Robin

·
Registered
68 Posts
Thanks Stripes. I have been planning to make it to a mere mortals ride for the last 6 months. Not sure why I can't seem to get there. However, once I get my new bike I plan to be there and at some of the workshops.

Thanks again.
Robin

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.