Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to hook up with some XC riders in northern Indiana, South Bend--->Michigan City area to ride and train with......No whackos or partiers just serious friendly riders. Any B.O.M.B members? :D

·
Premium Member
3,029 Posts
cleanslate said:
I would like to hook up with some XC riders in northern Indiana, South Bend--->Michigan City area to ride and train with......No whackos or partiers just serious friendly riders. Any B.O.M.B members? :D
Can ya narrow it in a bit? I can point ya to a few area rides/riders but it'll depend if you're closer to SB or to Michigan City. Might want to check out lower Michigan (and MMBA)too, TK Lawless in Vandallia just re-opened for the season.

JmZ

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
JmZ said:
Can ya narrow it in a bit? I can point ya to a few area rides/riders but it'll depend if you're closer to SB or to Michigan City. Might want to check out lower Michigan (and MMBA)too, TK Lawless in Vandallia just re-opened for the season.

JmZ
I live in Rolling Prairie and work in Michigan City. Preference would be the South Bend area however I'm willing to drive to bluhm in Westville every so often too. Thanks for the reply.

·
Premium Member
3,029 Posts
Places to ride...

cleanslate said:
I live in Rolling Prairie and work in Michigan City. Preference would be the South Bend area however I'm willing to drive to bluhm in Westville every so often too. Thanks for the reply.
Trail Map . That'll show most of what's available. Portage is listed at the wrong mileage on there though, locals out there have told me it's up to over 10 miles now.

There are locals who will be doing nightly rides at Rum Village every Wens night again soon now that the weather is turning nicer. The Organized Rides at T.K. Lawless in Vandallia (MI) should be starting up again now that it's reopening for the season too.

Check out the NIMBA website. NIMBA , it's my shameless plug, and should be able to find what you are looking for on there. TrailBlazer would be a good one for info on the Outback (Portage) trails.

JmZ

1 - 5 of 5 Posts