Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like the title says... I am looking for a few shots of someone's Ibex Trophy Comp x7 in the Slate Grey color. Not that the website doesn't show that color but I wanted to see a real picture in sunlight. I came across the Asta in what looked to be the same color and it looked much much better in a real picture than it did on the site. I am guessing the X7 does too. I will be calling Jack to talk about ordering tomorrow so if all goes well I guess I will see the real thing in a few days! Thanks

·
I win.
713 Posts
I wish I could help you out by my sister has my digital camera... and she's about 300 miles south of me.
I'll have to ask one of my friends and see if I can borrow one of theirs.

But anyways, I can assure you the bike looks sexy in person :)

·
Freshly Fujified
8,199 Posts
Hey Popper!

Popper252 said:
I wish I could help you out by my sister has my digital camera... and she's about 300 miles south of me.
Put your helmet on, saddle up, and ride your new bike to your sisters and pick up your camera so this guy can see the bike!!

I'm sure someone will come along with pics.

Bob

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Darn Popper252, I was gonna pm you and ask you if you had one. Thats aight... its not the end of the world. I am sure someone has one. The camera phone isn't that bad of an idea as long as it takes better pictures than my camera phone does :rolleyes:

·
Cuánto pesa?
7,823 Posts
psukydd said:
Darn Popper252, I was gonna pm you and ask you if you had one. Thats aight... its not the end of the world. I am sure someone has one. The camera phone isn't that bad of an idea as long as it takes better pictures than my camera phone does :rolleyes:
Hi Ryan,
Did you get a hold of IBEX?

>>>>:D >>>>Jake

·
I win.
713 Posts
Hey buddy, I got one of my friends cameras. I'm at work right now (shhh... don't tell anyone i'm on mtbr.com :D ) But when I get home I'll snap up a few shots and load them on here.

I'll be sure to focus on the paint and stuff. Are there any other specific parts of the bike you want a close up of? If so let me know.

·
Freshly Fujified
8,199 Posts
You da man, popper

Hopefully you have the right cabling and software to get it done. Looking forward to seeing what the bike looks like.

Bob

·
Registered
4 Posts
I can take some of mine, but the sun will probably be down by the time I get home from work. It's a really nice color though, kind of a dark silver in the shade and it lightens up in the sun. It does look better in person than on the website. It looks "flat" on the website.

·
Cuánto pesa?
7,823 Posts
Welcome to the Forum and the IBEX Clan..

lordzeal said:
I can take some of mine, but the sun will probably be down by the time I get home from work. It's a really nice color though, kind of a dark silver in the shade and it lightens up in the sun. It does look better in person than on the website. It looks "flat" on the website.
That would be really appreciated..:thumbsup:

How you liking your ride?

.....:D .....Jake

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yes, spoke to a very nice lady who informed me Jack was at the warehouse and he called me back within 30 minutes or so. Answered a few of my questions, fit me to the 18 inch and said I can order online if I would like since he couldnt take a phone order from the warehouse . I look to have it ordered tonight as I can't think of anything else I have not covered! Pretty excited! He said it would most likely ship out Wed. and I would have it Monday/Tuesday next week.

·
Cuánto pesa?
7,823 Posts
psukydd said:
Yes, spoke to a very nice lady who informed me Jack was at the warehouse and he called me back within 30 minutes or so. Answered a few of my questions, fit me to the 18 inch and said I can order online if I would like since he couldnt take a phone order from the warehouse . I look to have it ordered tonight as I can't think of anything else I have not covered! Pretty excited! He said it would most likely ship out Wed. and I would have it Monday/Tuesday next week.
Dont forget the>PUMP...:madman:

Jacks cool :thumbsup:

........:ihih:.......Jake

·
I win.
713 Posts
Sorry about it taking so long to post these pics, I forgot I had an IM soccer game tonight (yes my team won :D )

So anyways, here are the pics. I tried to get as much light in them to really show the paint off. I think I did alright. I also shrunk the file size way down so I don't slow up everyones computers.
Again if you want anything more specific just let me know.
Oh and sorry about the mess in my room... college life isn't exactly conducive to cleanliness...:cornut:

·
I win.
713 Posts
Jake Pay said:
Awesome Popper,
Now you are the 1st to post up pictures of the 07' Trophy Comp X7..
If ya got time post some pics up in the "Post your IBEX" thread..
Thanks for sharing Bro :thumbsup:

>:ihih:>>>>Jake
Sweet, My crowning achievement in life!:cool:

I'll try to take some "totally gnarly" action shots this weekend and post those in the other thread. :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.