Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm in the market for a new DJ/Urban bike. I'm looking to spend about 800 at most. I'm open to 24's and 26's. Rigid or suspension. Show me what you have or send me a link for the bike you recommend. I've been searching for a while and would like other peoples opinions on this. Thanks! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
EndersShadow said:
I'm in the market for a new DJ/Urban bike. I'm looking to spend about 800 at most. I'm open to 24's and 26's. Rigid or suspension. Show me what you have or send me a link for the bike you recommend. I've been searching for a while and would like other peoples opinions on this. Thanks! :thumbsup:
In your search, what have you found that you liked the look of? There are so many bikes out there that people can list. A bit too many, in fact. Maybe take a look at the pinned post of other peoples' bikes?
http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=184594

·
is no longer new
131 Posts
do yourself a favor and check out the DK bikes...Cygnus 24" and the Asterik 26"

the DK Xenia i have is just the 08 version of the asterik. i believe the asterik costs around 700. i've got nothing but love from my friends about my bike ever since i bought it. perfect for the price, and durable.

·
Registered
229 Posts
I saw a 2009 Silver and white Dave Mirra 24" at my LBS, it had a rigid fork - but even at 6'2", I felt comfortable riding it in the parking lot. BMX bikes are way too small for me. Anyway, I have not been able to figure out what brand it is - but, the bike goes for about $400, geez I wish I could get it for park riding.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.