Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Like this color, more like a dark reddish brown, different to your usual “gumwall” or tan sidewall modern variants. I am working on a restoration project with brown leather and would like to find a pair like these that look retro and also match the reddish brown brooks leather.

thank you

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
View attachment 1912085
Like this color, more like a dark reddish brown, different to your usual “gumwall” or tan sidewall modern variants. I am working on a restoration project with brown leather and would like to find a pair like these that look retro and also match the reddish brown brooks leather.

thank you
so far the closest I might have found is the schwalbe racing Ralph/table top/thunder burts, but they are more brown than the “amber” color above

·
Registered
32 Posts
View attachment 1912085

thank you
View attachment 1912085

thank you
Rene herse humpptulips and get the “endurance” casing.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts