Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
dag560 said:
Anyone know of where I can obtain some McMahon stickers.

I specifically looking for the "McMahon" sticker that goes on the main tube.

Any ideas?

Cheers,
Dan
Can't help you there, but I have several of the large, round McMahon stickers that he gave me from the booth at Interbike. If you want to send me a SASE, I'll give them to you. Your SASE would have to be a 5x7 manila, with postage to cover the weight of a piece of cardboard to keep it stiff.

Of course, if you have a spare King headset or end-plugs for SweetWings cranks, we can just trade. heh heh

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
EBasil said:
Can't help you there, but I have several of the large, round McMahon stickers that he gave me from the booth at Interbike. If you want to send me a SASE, I'll give them to you. Your SASE would have to be a 5x7 manila, with postage to cover the weight of a piece of cardboard to keep it stiff.

Of course, if you have a spare King headset or end-plugs for SweetWings cranks, we can just trade. heh heh
Sounds good send me an e-mail with your address and I'll send you the envelope.

Cheers,
Dan

[email protected]

·
Registered
779 Posts
i had a 1997mcmahon hardtail and the decal was a super simple nylon cheapie thing that you could have made by any decal shop if you have the name is print anywere. it could be from another sticker, the internet, or a brochure. they will just need to scan it and know the size you need.

since the question is out there, im looking for mcmahon decals as well. the frame i have is from 1988 or so and has eliptical tubing so you could not put normal decals on the side of the tube like most all bikes. this one uses a decal shaped like a triange that was placed on the forks and the downtube facing up.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.