Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Looking for Love in all the Right Places (lottapix)

1K views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  brado1 
#1 · (Edited)
Yeah i had every intention to get up early and head to Pisgah and ride with the Turkey Pen Gang... that alarm went off at 5:45 "F'that!" i am anything but a morning person.
couldn't do it....too many snooze button hits :p
my wife asks "what time were you to meet them?" Me: "7:30" her: "it's 8:15" Me: "zzzzzzzzzz" :p

later i had some work to finish up, and made my way out the door, Dupont bound...got there a little after 3PM. What a beautiful day, not a cloud in the sky, temps in the 70's, rivers and creeks were a little swollen, and trails a little damp in sections. everyone was finishing up their days adventures. Perfect!

here are some shots from the day's ride. yeah, it was a solo ride, just pix of the bike :rolleyes:

on the way home i stopped to snap of shot of Table Rock

Yeah i live somewhere down in those lights

Good ride, Good night!

.​

See less See more
Discussion starter · #10 ·
Ricko said:
A Brad post with a lotta pix...no way!;)

I especially like the one with the stepping stones across the creek.

My company has a job position open in Greenville currently ...hmmmm, HMMMMM:rockon: . Greenville is how far from DuPont? Tough part is getting my wife to move and I have to wait at least til my son grads HS , he's a junior now.

Purdy new Surly ya got there BTW.
Greenville is about 35mi from Dupont (i think) not far at all. the Surly is a Salsa, but whats in a name? tons of fun. Come on down, ride all year 'round without freezin' the nads off. :thumbsup:

Discussion starter · #12 ·
mb3designs said:
Hey Brad, what hubs are those, King?
HOPE Pro II a lot cheaper than Kings, and a lot louder! at first i didn't like the noise, but now i dig it :thumbsup:

the rear is the Bolt axel and the front is an easy convert from QR to thru axel.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.