Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Drinker w/ Riding Problem
5,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Yeah i had every intention to get up early and head to Pisgah and ride with the Turkey Pen Gang... that alarm went off at 5:45 "F'that!" i am anything but a morning person.
couldn't do it....too many snooze button hits :p
my wife asks "what time were you to meet them?" Me: "7:30" her: "it's 8:15" Me: "zzzzzzzzzz" :p

later i had some work to finish up, and made my way out the door, Dupont bound...got there a little after 3PM. What a beautiful day, not a cloud in the sky, temps in the 70's, rivers and creeks were a little swollen, and trails a little damp in sections. everyone was finishing up their days adventures. Perfect!

here are some shots from the day's ride. yeah, it was a solo ride, just pix of the bike :rolleyes:

on the way home i stopped to snap of shot of Table Rock

Yeah i live somewhere down in those lights

Good ride, Good night!

.​

· Ride Instigator
3,230 Posts
A Brad post with a lotta pix...no way!;)

I especially like the one with the stepping stones across the creek.

My company has a job position open in Greenville currently ...hmmmm, HMMMMM:rockon: . Greenville is how far from DuPont? Tough part is getting my wife to move and I have to wait at least til my son grads HS , he's a junior now.

Purdy new Surly ya got there BTW.

· BGR / MCM #311
838 Posts
If you'd have gotten your lazy ass out of bed, your pictures could have had PEOPLE in them...lol!!

Seriously, Brado....you got some photo skills! Those are great pics. Makes me wish I was back out there more often!!

5,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ricko said:
A Brad post with a lotta pix...no way!;)

I especially like the one with the stepping stones across the creek.

My company has a job position open in Greenville currently ...hmmmm, HMMMMM:rockon: . Greenville is how far from DuPont? Tough part is getting my wife to move and I have to wait at least til my son grads HS , he's a junior now.

Purdy new Surly ya got there BTW.
Greenville is about 35mi from Dupont (i think) not far at all. the Surly is a Salsa, but whats in a name? tons of fun. Come on down, ride all year 'round without freezin' the nads off. :thumbsup:

5,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
mb3designs said:
Hey Brad, what hubs are those, King?
HOPE Pro II a lot cheaper than Kings, and a lot louder! at first i didn't like the noise, but now i dig it :thumbsup:

the rear is the Bolt axel and the front is an easy convert from QR to thru axel.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.