Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently got a good deal on a used Kona Stinky Delux the bike came with a RST 180mm Rapide Dual fork on it. I can not find any info on this fork, it does have 20mm through axle and I did find out it has 180mm of travel. But other then those two pieces of information I know jack about this fork.

I am most interested in is the fork worth anything because I really don't need a fork with 180mm of travel for where I ride and I would like to sell the fork to help finance a replacement with lower travel numbers.

Thanks

·
Freshly Fujified
8,199 Posts
Does this help?

It's not called the Dual on their web site, but it's close to your description:

http://www.rst.com.tw/product/pd2006/rapide-hill.htm

My guess is that you aon't get much for it. Even if it's one of RST's better forks, they have very little resale value as most people just aren't interested.

Bob

·
carpe mañana
7,308 Posts
Maybe PUSH ought to start pushing RST forks and put on the market a relatively inexpensive product which has very good performance characteristics. Then again, from what I hear, the reason PUSH doesn't work on Manitou is because their QC is really poor and I can't imagine RST's being anything better.

_MK

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.