Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There is a local shop selling Diadora bikes, I never heard of them and it took several searches to find the website for the brand. It I the Italian shoe companies expansion into the bike world I am looking for a mountain bike and the bikes look well put together with good components but the confidence in a name I am unsure of has me still walking. My three contenders are the Diadora Prova sport 29, the Raleigh Tokul 2 and the Giant Talon 4. My budget is around $800 t $850. I need a new helmet and a kit for on trail repairs. Any Thoughts?

·
two wheel whore
524 Posts
The Diadora is an 8 spd, 29er. I think the Raleigh might be spec'd better than the Talon. Both of these are 27.5. Go with what feels the most comfortable for you.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the insight. Just to confuse things I rode a GT Karakoram 3.0 at another local shop. Deep discount for last years model. Then I rode a Giant Talon 4. LIked the brakes on the talon best of all I have ridden. I am sooo confused.
If I had to pick one right now it would be a toss up between the Giant and the GT. I want to ride the Raliegh again. I hate that they are all on oposite sides of town.
Both of theses places will take my Giant Nutra in on trade so I might get enough for the taxes and a helmet if I don't want a fancy one.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts