Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, i work at a bike shop and am in serious need of a Halo SAS rear wheel in white. BTI shipment is stuck in customs and i've been waiting for over a month to ride my new set-up. If anyone runs across the rear and shipping isn't insane on it please post something

·
Absurd
919 Posts
Sorry to get your hopes up with the reply-I don't have one, but I was wondering if you could tell me who the manufacturer is? My rear rim is trashed and so is the hub, but I wanna get a whole new set up and someone suggested getting a HALO rear to hold me over until the time is right for my new ride. But I can't find any info on them other than they run about $150.00. Anyone know if this thing is going to taco right out of the chute? Anyone know if they've got a website? There was nothing in the reviews. :confused:

·
Cynical Bystander
6,770 Posts
They also have a manufacturing site, and I've been to it in the past but for some reason I can't find it at all online.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
MVRIDER said:
Sorry to get your hopes up with the reply-I don't have one, but I was wondering if you could tell me who the manufacturer is? My rear rim is trashed and so is the hub, but I wanna get a whole new set up and someone suggested getting a HALO rear to hold me over until the time is right for my new ride. But I can't find any info on them other than they run about $150.00. Anyone know if this thing is going to taco right out of the chute? Anyone know if they've got a website? There was nothing in the reviews. :confused:

They are super beefy, i got the front in and have ridden a set of them on a friends bike. with 48 spokes and 36 mm wide they are super beefy.

·
Registered
229 Posts
mtbingsob said:
Hey, i work at a bike shop and am in serious need of a Halo SAS rear wheel in white. BTI shipment is stuck in customs and i've been waiting for over a month to ride my new set-up. If anyone runs across the rear and shipping isn't insane on it please post something
Try www.halorims.com or BTI or Unauthorised Products Phone 425-485-7731

www.diatechworld.com is the USA agent 1-425-485-7731

I can also get them.

Shuntavi

·
100% Cheesy Goodness
489 Posts
I have a SAS rim in white 36h 4x laced to a hope bulb (black) with both the QR and 20mmx135mm axles. Its in good shape, its strait with a couple small scratches. Email me if you are interested: [email protected] $160 + shipping

1 - 9 of 9 Posts