Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I heard that there is someone in Pittsburgh that has several Groves for sale. I'm looking for a large Hard Core with a rigid fork and the hammerhead bars.

I grew up in State College and never was able to pull the trigger while there were available, too late now.

Send me an email if you know the guy or know of a bike:

[email protected]

Thanks

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Grove was building again. His son showed a wild bike not too long ago. Somebody should be able to get you in touch with him.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I didn't know he was building frames again. I do know he had re-introduced the Hot Rods crankset.......Groovy Cycleworks in Ohio had been selling them I believe.....Groovy is a former GI employee IIRC......

·
smartass
698 Posts
tuckaloe said:
I didn't know he was building frames again. I do know he had re-introduced the Hot Rods crankset.......Groovy Cycleworks in Ohio had been selling them I believe.....Groovy is a former GI employee IIRC......
Aaron Grove is the one building, and his bike was a dj, not a trail bike. Was a nice frame for sure though. I think he's AGrove on here.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Clipless in PA said:
If you can't find a Grove, Eastern Woods Research is building - another strong line of bikes built for the PA rock gardens.
True. Both names are synoymous with "Pa rock gardens". My X from back in the day:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts