Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Folks!

I'm a college student on the east coast (originally from NorCal), but I just found out that I'll actually be doing some research back in NorCal this fall! I'm really hoping to hit Grinduro and the Ashland Mountain Challenge, but alas both of these sold out long ago. If you have an entry for either event that you'd be willing to transfer, or know someone wanting to transfer their entry, I would be super grateful if you could dm me with details. Just to be clear, I'd of course reimburse your cost of entry.

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
I don't have entries for either, but I would like to point out that the Lemurian is now October 12th and for a fraction the price of the Grinduro, you get 2 days of racing, xc day one and Chainless DH on day two. Free camping. Free Beer. Dinner Saturday night and a party at Fall River Brewery. Tons of great schwag. Free t-shirt, and if you race both days you get a commemorative silipint.

Lemurianclassic.com

·
F*** it
1,277 Posts
Don't give up! I don't know about the Ashland event, but it seems like there are always some people trying to sell their Grinduro spot a month or two before the race. It's a really fun weekend.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
@Loki Don't worry, I did not forget about the Lemurian and am stoked to give it a go this year! I've heard great things about it in the past!

And yeah, generally when I've picked up transfer spots for big(er) events it's been a week or two before the event. I just figured I might post early in case anyone has been thinking about dumping their spot.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.