Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. I am looking for a Gore Oxford Lightweight Windproof Jacket-SIZE MEDIUM.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...71160124&category0=&submitSearch=Search&fvi=1

I bought one from this dealer on e-bay but it seems a bit too large. Now he is out of stock.
I found just one MEDIUM at:
wiggle.co.uk
but they do not ship or sell to the USA.
Anybody have one they want to part with or any of my UK neighbors have any creative ideas?
Thanks,

s

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
talk to Lou at foxwear (www.foxwear.net).

He can make a totally custom jacket (to your measurements, with/w/o pockets, reflective striping, etc) out of Polaratec fabrics (power shield, power dry, ....)
In light , mid, heavy wt thicknesses and several color choices.

I like a power shield on the front chest, and front of the arms. With a little rolled over the top of the shoulder. Then power dry on the back, sides, under the arms and back of the arms.

Power shield is a softshell fabric that is 98% windproof and beads water pretty well. Power dry is a pretty breathable fabric. For mtb riding my midweight power shield is usually overkill unless its really cold and windy. A light weight powershield might be better.

His prices are a fraction of arcterx, patagonia, etc.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.