Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Moist and Delicious
555 Posts
For a few hundred more, you can get a Bottlerocket. Then again, you did say $500.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I like the Nicolai 2mtbx but 1,000 dollars is allot more then I want to spend for a frame I would rather get a riot and have it custom painted or whatever

·
Registered
54 Posts
thing said:
Thanks but I want the experience of building my own bike I've worked on them but never built one from the ground up so yeah thanks for the offer though.;)
Hey now, I can think out side the box. I'll disassemble everything, I got a bunch of boxes I can put the parts in seperatly, wipe the grease off, ya know, do it right. I work hard for my customers.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I've thought this over a lot and even though the Nicolai is so expensive and I said what I did about it I think I will save the money and get it. I would like to have something that will last and something I really like.

·
Bikes Rule
1,133 Posts
08' Transition ToP or a Riot. 2 best IMO for $400-ish.

Spending $1,000 on an Aluminum DJ frame is outright stupid in my book. Unless you have endless amounts of dead presidents in your wallet.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Demo-9 said:
08' Transition ToP or a Riot. 2 best IMO for $400-ish.

Spending $1,000 on an Aluminum DJ frame is outright stupid in my book. Unless you have endless amounts of dead presidents in your wallet.
After riding some of the other bikes I would have to agree. The 2mxtb is overkill and more then I would ever need.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
yeah I think I'm going to go with the riot rims pimplite's but fork ahhhhhhhhh! I have know f*%#ing idea!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Umm, I have a brand new Pike 454, it has the lowered spring in it, could definitely include that with the MOB frame (new mob frame for same price as a new riot frame, sounds like a good deal). Both have 3 rides under their belts, the stuff is new, i just need to move it.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.