Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Perpetrator of Lawsuits
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a pair of Downhilling shorts (the heavy duty types with padding, etc.), but nobody seems to make them any bigger than a 38. In normal clothes, I run a 40-42 depending on the cut/brand.

Does anyone know of a DH short that will fit?

·
Perpetrator of Lawsuits
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
red5 said:
I can only offer you one option CORERAT in Canada does custom shorts, the owners name is Angie. I had them make me a pair in 40, pretty nice. Check the reviews for other opinions Corerat Battle Shorts, most have good things to say. One thing though, they're not cheap.

Ahhh yes...
Red5 comes through one more time. Thanks bro, I'll give them a call tomorrow. You still going to BB on the 24th?

·
Chillin the Most
4,015 Posts
BigDigger said:
Ahhh yes...
Red5 comes through one more time. Thanks bro, I'll give them a call tomorrow. You still going to BB on the 24th?
Oh yeah! I'm really stoked, I here there could be a bike toss competition on some of the trails. :D I'm guessing, my boys and I should be up there sometime between 7:30-8. I'll keep an eye out for you at the lift.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.