Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been pricing these out. What happened? A few years ago u could get a set for $200-$250. Now they are in the $350 range. Anyone know where to score a set any cheaper? I need 135mm rear. Don't care about color.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Been pricing these out. What happened? A few years ago u could get a set for $200-$250. Now they are in the $350 range. Anyone know where to score a set any cheaper? I need 135mm rear. Don't care about color.
Any luck ? I am in the same boat :madman: I need a set of wheels with 20mm front and 12x135 rear and outlaws used to be the most reasonable option but not sure any more.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I went with FSA fr-916 Gravity Light wheels. They have 120mm thru axle in front and 135mm in rear. Not as wide as the Outlaws, weigh about the same and priced $100 bucks cheaper.

·
Hoolie Ghoulie on Strava.
Ripmo
3,522 Posts
Try Craigs list SF bay area

Saw a few sets of Outlaws and I think a sweet XT 20mm UST wheelset. I think I may have seen blue outlaws on Chainlove? try Chainlove history.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Any luck ? I am in the same boat :madman: I need a set of wheels with 20mm front and 12x135 rear and outlaws used to be the most reasonable option but not sure any more.
Just got a brand new set of 32h Outlaws delivered to my door under $200. If your still lookin for a pair PM me and Ill give you the details.:thumbsup:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.